1886 is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Trust. It provides expert advice to the principals and governing bodies of schools, colleges and ministries to enable increased efficiency within their organisations.
1886 assists its clients to:
- Develop robust enterprise strategies;
- Prepare sound business plans and budgets;
- Define governance, with clear accountabilities;
- Establish financial processes and controls;
- Provide independent funding applications;
- Undertake risk analysis and feasibility studies;
- Design and implement insightful management information;
- Undertake project management;
- Review organisational structures and provide restructuring advice;
- Deliver associated training and step-by-step implementation support.
1886 is also seeking to establish long-term commercial partnerships through direct investment in educational institutions that have the right leadership and have potential for growth.Visit the 1886 Investments website